Sunday, September 22, 2013

Mean.

"Someday, I'll be
living in a big, old city..."

-Taylor Swift.


Like I said last night, spontaneous decisions can be somewhat crazy, but it's the best kind of crazy amazing fun you will ever have. Nine hours of asking, $267 dollars and the mindblowing freakout later, I have the pictures and films to prove how great of a night we had. Thank you to Casey James, Ed Sheeran and Taylor Swift for being the best entertainment on the last night of the Red Tour. It was a magical evening.

I remember it all too well...

Casey James, you guys.

Ed Sheeran is purely perfection.

Special guest? HUNTER HAYES

108. Side stage.

State of grace.

The moment we bought the tickets. More like...EXCITEMENT.

The lucky one.

One of those nights...

Taylor sure knows how to put on a show.

B-stage.

WE ARE NEVER, EVER, EVER GETTING BACK TOGETHER. BOOM.



I want crazy.

I knew you were trouble.

Love story.

So casually cruel in the name of being honest...

I want can't sleep, can't breathe without your love.

22.

Mean.

The A-Team.

You need me, I don't need you.

Lego house.

And from Taylor's Insta...




Tonight's the night when we forget about the deadlines.


No comments:

Post a Comment