Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Burn.

"We, we don't have to
worry 'bout nothing.
Cause we got the fire,
and we're burning 
one hell out of something."

-Ellie Goulding.

It has been one long day over in these woods. I literally spent about nine hours straight sitting at a computer screen and keeping tabs of constant updates. Breaking news is one crazy realm that takes a lot of guts and resilience. Man, I'm mentally exhausted from all that today has put our team to. 

With that in mind, being an adult is tough work. I feel like today was a teaser of what having a job in journalism will look like. Boy, am I in for the most intense career ever! And tomorrow continues the growing up way of life. Grocery shopping, meetings, making phone calls all being balanced with homework and trying to stay sane. What a whirlwind of a life I'm throwing myself into. No wonder older people love vacations. That would be the best at the moment.

After looking at a computer screen all day, I'm really sick of typing all this stuff out. Sad, but true, I just need a quick break. Peace out.

No comments:

Post a Comment