Sunday, September 15, 2013

We Were Us.

"Back when that song was a song
I could sing along
without thinking 'bout you 
every time it came on.
Every beat, every line,
every word, every time."

-Keith Urban & Miranda Lambert.

I don't say y'all very often. But Y'ALL got to hear this song. It is my JAM. Literally, it brings me back to the one-horse town I grew up in and the summer that's slowly fading away into a memory. I hate when nostalgia has to set in and be the pictures in my mind rather than living out my dream of beach days and long nights. Can you tell I miss my California summer sunshine as of late?

So I realized I missed out on the Friday Five. Where has my head been lately? I keep leaving you guys behind and forgetting everything that matters to me. We must fix this. I know it's Sunday, but let's substitute this in for Friday's post.

Lately, I'm loving a jacket/shirt tied around the waist. 90s grunge is my guilty pleasure, for sure. The crisp white button up with a leather wrap-around is just rad in all the right ways.

I need to just splurge and buy me one of these asymmetrical skorts. The angles and edge of this ensemble scream fall transition to a girl like me. Black and cool and yeah.

This corset. Pure perfection in design. Love the modern take and the details to put this top together. Ah, just love.

This collared confection is to die for. Absolutely stunning patterns and tulle. I just can't say enough about the perfection that is this dress. 

STOP IT. This little diva is a fashionista-in-training. Her coat is fabulous and the mini Chanel bag? This will be my child when I get older. 

No comments:

Post a Comment