Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Screaming Infidelities.

"I'm missing your laugh.
How did it break?
And when did you eyes
begin to look fake?"

-Dashboard Confessional.

I'm somewhat at a loss for words today. I've been trying to think of original material to post up here, but I'm lacking the inspiration to do so. I guess because this week has been 10x more lax than last week, I have nothing to update on. Life's just a work in progress at this point. 

I feel as if I'm constantly forgetting things: homework, studying, meetings, you name it. As much as that stresses me out in the long run, I kind of like forgetting responsibility. Another attribute of summer that brings me great joy. But summer is now a memory and fall is upon us. Oh, the agony of having to wear layers and hear about everyone making pumpkin flavored fill in the blank. Sure, I love Halloween and the occasional boyfriend sweater, but it's always summer in my soul. Hence my passion for Dashboard Confessional and Iration at the moment.

Well, homework is sadly calling my name and I must ace this mass media test tomorrow after probably bombing the paper I wrote for it. (What is internal citation?!)

Peace out, bro.

No comments:

Post a Comment