Thursday, August 1, 2013

Take On Me.

"Talking away.
I don't know what I'm to say,
I'll say it anyway."

-a-ha.

Guess who's back...back again? KB's back. Tell a friend.

Okay, that was a pretty lame start, but hey, I've been in a car for ten hours. Cut me some slack. If you've ever been on a Brickey vacation, you know not everything goes smooth. Example: we ran into a giant piece of sheet metal because of a big rig and we went almost two hours purely on battery power. Needless to say, there were anxious tears shed and the sick feeling in my stomach is still churning up bad feelings. All I can say is, we are alive and well and I am in the comfort of my extra deep bed. 

Also, it's August. LIKE WHAT. Since when did we get here? August is like...the Sunday of summer. Lots of good stuff is coming up soon (i.e. One Direction concert, roadtrip to Nash, school starting, etc.), but where did my endless summer disappear to? I swear, this season has gone faster than in previous years and that makes me quite upset. I want to live in record high temperatures and my vintage two-piece forever. Guess life doesn't always go as wished. Ah, a girl can dream, right?

I'll post the pictures of our grand Nevada adventure in the next coming days, but right now, I'm going to just chill. I want to waste my life away watching Skins and House Hunters for hours on end. I'm going to keep planning my future trip to Manhattan with my best friend. I have to start packing all my clothes into the boxes that will become my new sophomore apartment. Like I mentioned, lots of stuff and too little time.

Summer, I still miss you, babe and I don't want to miss a thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment