Sunday, August 11, 2013

Still Into You.

"I should be over all the butterflies,
but I'm into you.
And baby, even on our worst nights,
I'm into you."

-Paramore.

Teen Choice Awards filled the void for the lack of award shows lately. Sure, I think I just wasted about two hours of my summer that I can never get back. But what can I say? I gotta keep up with my entertainment news. And I was dying to see the "turquoise" carpet styles for the night. Here are some of my favorite looks:

So mint and spring and floral and ah! Brittany Snow looks ravishing in this green Oliver Tolentino number. Fresh and cute.

Now this is the midriff trend done right. Lucy Hale shines bright in this two-piece ensemble, complete with crop top and flowy skirt. Those simple, black pumps add to the fashion factor, as well.

Va-va-voom! Degrassi did you well, girl. Nina Dobrev looking absolutely hot in paint-spotted separates by J. Mendel. Plus, her messy hair and natural make-up give it all an effortless appeal.

Hands down: best outfit of the night. Shay Mitchell, you are one gorgeous girl in this Jenni Kayne jumpsuit and Jimmy Choos. STUNNING.


My new hero. Miss Lea Michele brought a tear to my eye and definitely had the whole room crying. You are one strong, brave woman and I commend you for all of your courage as you took to the stage tonight. It takes a lot of guts to go public after a horrific tragedy such as the one she just faced. You are beautiful in every sense of the word and I am so grateful for your love and adoration of your man.

Oh yeah...and this happened. 

No comments:

Post a Comment