Friday, August 23, 2013

Rehab.

"Yes I've been black,
but when I come back,
you'll know, know, know."

-Amy Winehouse.

First week of the fall sophomore semester...check. At this point, I'm so pumped for what's in store. But mind you, I've only been to two of my five classes. So fear is still in my heart. We'll see.

Friday, correct? How shall we do some Friday Five. I feel like it's been way too long.

Literally, this outfit is perf. Unbuttoned men's shirt with a high-waisted skirt and simple strap heels...right up my alley.

I have no idea why, but I'm obsessed with the whole tomboy, "I don't care" look lately. A snapback and kicks with an oversized shirt seems so flawless in all the edgy and sick ways. Cara, my queen, looking dope. As always.

I know I already posted a pic of the beautiful bride-to-be. (Mrs. Malik, anyone?) But Perrie Edwards looks too gorgeous in this black tulle gown. Showstopping for sure.

It takes a lot for me to approve a classy, crop top outfit. But Selena put the casual in this monochrome, modern look. All black, Chanel purse, high-waisted shorts, too much goodness.

Can you tell that school is bringing back my all-black wardrobe picks? Maybe it's a sign...but really now. How rad is this OOTD? Loving the asymmetrical skort with those Dunks. Too awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment