Sunday, August 25, 2013

Bye Bye Bye.

"I'm doing this tonight.
You're probably gonna start a fight.
I know this can't be right.
Hey baby, come on."

-NSYNC.

Um, hello. Fangirling. Crying. Screaming. Dancing. Bowing. Praising. Clapping. Hating. All of these crazy emotions poured out of my soul tonight for the VMAs. Boy, what a show.

First, let me cover my favorite fashions.

Literally, this dress is SICK. When Ellie arrived in this gorgeous spiked gown, I was giving her all of my attention. Love this completely.

Simply chic. Naya Rivera looks sexy in this all black number with side cutouts. Showstopper.

Hated this from first sight. But Selena shined in this navy Atelier Versace dress. The intricate lace on the semi-bustier is beyond beautiful.

Highlights/Moments:

1. Miley...um. What. I will never unsee that. The Smiths' faces say it all...


2. Taylor Swift, you are just rude at this point. Grow up. You're 23 going on 24. Your ex is my age and he is handling this whole sabotage-breakup thing way better than you. Show maturity for once. Just...stop.



3. Harry. WHERE DO YOU GET ALL OF YOUR FRUIT FROM. It, like, comes out of nowhere.


4. I LOVE YOU SO MUCH, JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE. YOU AND NSYNC MADE MY WHOLE ENTIRE YEAR AND POSSIBLY MY LIFE. AND I WASN'T EVEN AN NSYNC GIRL. (ALL CAPS WAS DEFINITELY NEEDED TO FUEL MY EMOTIONS ABOUT THIS.) STILL CRYING.

No comments:

Post a Comment