Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Bleeding Love.

"And it's draining all of me.
Oh, they find it hard to believe.
I'll be wearing these scars
for everyone to see."

-Leona Lewis.

As said in some previous post from days ago, Tahoe was fantastic. Our annual roadtrip to the great mountains of Nevada seems to bring out the best of fun. Maybe, one day, I'll go back in winter, but summer is always the best time to breathe in the (lack of) fresh air. Picture perfect scenery also included.


All eight-hour drives consist of alternative rock music and wide open fields at some point.

Drifting along the river.


A castle by the lake shore? Yes, please.


Let's just say I've lost my bikini body...but this boulder is sick.



Can this be my view every day?


Emerald Bay...more like nature's beauty.

I'm not one to think about this, but I would totally get married in this church.


Road trip views are gold.

No comments:

Post a Comment