Saturday, August 3, 2013

Started From The Bottom.

"We just want credit
where it's due.
I'ma worry 'bout me,
give an eff about you."

-Drake.

Time flies when you're having fun. That was definitely the statement last night in which I didn't get home til a little after 2am. That's what summer's all about, right? With the lack of my Friday Five post, why don't we just make it a Saturday Six? I think that sounds just as rad.

I've been really into baggy, boyfriend looks lately. Oversized button-ups and baggy jeans. Graphic tees and Converse sneakers. Falling back into my tomboy ways, I am always a sucker for a snapback and men's shirts. Let's jump on it.

Overalls, overalls, overalls. This cliche repairman staple has lately become my new addiction. This faded one-piece looks easy and cool with a cropped muscle tee and some Tiva-like sandals. Down on the farm...

Boyfriend jeans are always a do. They are comfy casual at its finest. The button-up compliments the masculine look while the intricate sandals add a twist of girly to this look.

Gimme that striped blazer and I would be happy for life. This ensemble screams all-American tomboy. Too cool.

Baseball shirt meets pencil skirt? To me, this is the best tomboy high fashion look. The tied-on sweatshirt adds to how sick this look is.

Cara is my queen. Looking downright killer in this oversized tank with cutoffs and messed-up booties. Oh yeah, and beanies for life.

Fall is on its way which means flannels will soon follow. Miley is rocking it hard in a classic grunge ensemble, sheer tights and all.


No comments:

Post a Comment