Friday, August 9, 2013

Diane Young.

"Irish and proud, baby, naturally
 but you've got the luck of a Kennedy."

-Vampire Weekend.

I get to see the some of my favorites tonight. So my Friday Five is dedicated to them. Boys, let's have a go at it, shall we?

So dapper and so handsome. The 1D style is impeccable, but I may be quite biased.

Teen Vogue sure knows how to style a photoshoot. Lovin' this shot of the lads.

And the grown-up Vogue does even better at this businessman, classy look. Who knew teenage boys could look so good yet so suave?

Yes! This is simply the best. If you have no idea who these guys are, this picture definitely defines it on point. You're welcome.

Some things never need to change...

PS. I will be screaming like a little 7-year-old girl. Don't judge. 

One Direction, keep on taking the world by storm. 

No comments:

Post a Comment