Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Nashville.

"Going back to Nashville,
thinking 'bout the whole thing.
Guess you gotta run sometimes."

-David Mead.

Summer is over. I can't even believe four months went by that quick. I don't even know how to feel. I'm excited. I'm nervous. I'm scared. I'm determined. I'm sick. I'm anxious. I'm...ready. I really don't know where I am. But I know the tears and the fear are going to hit me soon enough.

I feel kind of alone in this process. Everyone is so stoked to go back to school and be there. I wish I could just stay here for another three months and enjoy my home. Summer is never long enough in time. But I guess I have to listen to the ocean's lessons and just ride the wave. Cheesy, yes. But the ocean is one of the best pieces of the world to learn the greatest messages from.

California, I'll see you later. Like four months later. Like Christmas later. Stay cool and don't kill the vibe. Because California, I'm in love with you. 

Stay gold.

No comments:

Post a Comment