Monday, August 26, 2013

See You Again.

"I will carry
you with me, oh.
'Til I see you again."

-Carrie Underwood.

This song came on in the car today and it is beyond relevant for my feelings right now.

My beautiful friend, Kelsey, is now off the market. As I said before, she is engaged to a wonderful man by the name of Jason. I'm over the moon for their relationship and so grateful she found someone so grand. Congratulations.

The stress has begun in my media class. Surprisingly, it's good anxiety. No, I haven't fully accepted it. But I know I'll be okay. Everyone survives. Wait, no. The strong and determined survive. I want to be one of those people. I'm going to fight past my nerves.

Lastly, my prayers are all to the Huber family. Right now, things are headed a tad south within their health and I just hope so much that they can get through this difficult time. It's such a tough position to see one of my best friends suffer from the pain of bad health. This rough patch is really showing me how strong she is and how much I absolutely love that girl. She is not just a pal, but the sister I never had. And I love all of our laughs and cries and good times. I send all my love, wishes and prayers toward her and her amazing family. Stay strong.

We can do this. We can live. Sure, it may involve tears and stress and homesickness. But we can do this.

No comments:

Post a Comment