Friday, August 30, 2013

Heart Beats.

"The night falls,
the city lay asleep.
Among the crowds,
we both know
you're my only dream."

-Hey Marseilles.

It's been a long day. A great, long day. But I am far too tired to go into all the details. Long story short: we shopped 'til we dropped and we ate so much greasy diner food, I will proceed to starve for the next week. Too full beyond words. 

Friday Five, yo.

This is the future, people. The glowing skirt reminds me of something a la Jetsons. I'm so excited for this spacey look to go big. Too sick.

For the cool girl who wants to look relaxed yet edgy. This loose, white romper is perfect for a lazy Sunday with a twist.

All hail Alexa Chung. Seriously, this girl knows her fashion and I will praise her for every outfit she wears. This is the cutest little floral number since I don't know when. Perfect for summer, spring or just a fun, girly kinda day.

I love how the Olsen twins devote their lives to fashion. This all black look is so cool and easy to imitate. The giant parka with slick aviators looks like the best fall transition to me.

My love affair for this asymmetrical skort is undying. I'm absolutely obsessed with the geometric dimensions of the hem mixed with a classic striped top. Gah, want.

No comments:

Post a Comment