Saturday, August 10, 2013

Little Things.

"You still have to squeeze
into your jeans,
but you're perfect
to me."

-One Direction.

I wish last night could play on repeat for the rest of my life. Why can't concerts last forever?! The boys were legends last night and I could not be more proud for everything they've accomplished in the past three years. It's been such an amazing run for them and throughout the show, I couldn't help but root for their (amazing!!!) vocals and harmonies. I appreciate their talent and how much effort they put into what they do and what they love. Plus, these lads always seem so grounded and thankful for everything they have been able to do. I can't help but just smile when I think about how great this night was and how I truly am quite proud.

Love you all, boys.

Best Song Ever. (Literally.)

Let me kiss you...

Over Again. Danish.

Live While We're Young. Woah oh oh oh.

Little Things. Beautiful.

5SOS, you boys were siiiiiiick.

Sing it out, shall we?

Literally, one of the prettiest and coolest things I've ever seen.

Premier seating...yes.

Thanks for a perfect night. You guys rock.


No comments:

Post a Comment