Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Little Bit Of Everything.

"I just wanna sing a little chill song.
Get my groove on.
Pour something strong
down in my drink."

-Keith Urban.

It's been a long week. And it's only Tuesday. I can tell this semester is going to be loooooong. I mean, I'm already planning flights back home for December. We aren't even in September yet. Like...excuse me, what? 

These next 15 or so weeks may take a while. I'm somewhat okay with that. I get to road trip it over fall break. Thanksgiving on the beaches of Florida once again. Countless House Church gatherings and Ethos Sundays. Spontaneous dance parties in the living room of the "quouse" and endless Friends marathons. There's the good. But school and homework and projects...I'm already shutting down. I tried to go in with a positive mindset and now, I feel beyond naive for all the assignments I have in those next 100 or so days.

Every day is different. I believe that you should have to work hard to get what you want in life. But at the same time, I have no motivation because it's still 91 degrees every day and I'm still in summer mode. Issue, much?

I'm not one of those girls waiting for oversized sweaters and pumpkin lattes. I don't care about the fact autumn is on its way. I'll like it once it's time to be here...in October. But until then, why can't I just have a leisurely vacation for another 2 months? WHY.

Referring back to oversized sweaters, for those of you ready for the cooler days, here's a sneak preview at what I may be wearing. Care to join me if you please.












No comments:

Post a Comment