Thursday, August 29, 2013

Fast Cars And Freedom.

"I see a dust trail
following an old red Nova.
Baby blue eyes,
your head on my shoulder."

-Rascal Flatts.

Cannot get this song out of my head. Why is Rascal Flatts just so good?

As much as I contained a lot of my joy and excitement, This Is Us was an AMAZING movie. Ah, what a film. Literally, it makes me so proud to see my favorite boys on the big screen. Best part? It was totally focused on being themselves. That's why I love these lads. They don't fake who they are. There are no gimmicks or coverups. They just do what they want. 

But...I almost broke down when each mom came on the screen. Holy Jesus. Forget hanging out with the guys. I just want to chill with their families for a week each. Can I start off by saying Mrs. Twist (or Harry's mom, for those who don't know) is one of the most beautiful women I have ever seen? She's up there with Christie Brinkley and Elizabeth Hurley. Anne is just...stunning. No wonder where Curly got his looks. Side note: he was looking mighty fine in the film. Love me some Styles.

Honestly, the families were the best part. I love how grounded they are around the people who know them best. It's so refreshing to look at the simple lifestyle they use to have and actually enjoy themselves and the people around them. Only thing I thought of was...those great parents raised some idiot boys. But that's okay. I am a fan. Proud and loving of the guys. Always will be.

If you're even the slightest bit interested, go see this film. It warmed my heart. It made me dance. I was having a good laugh the majority of the time. And those boys deserve everything they have earned. 

Well done, lads. Love you always.

No comments:

Post a Comment