Thursday, June 20, 2013

We Can't Stop.

"It's our song,
we can sing if we want to.
It's my mouth,
I can say what I want to."

-Miley Cyrus.

My relationship with this song will forever be a love/hate thing. Guilty pleasure, much?

My sunburn is just my constant reminder upon my skin of how much I am obsessed with beach days. Basking in sun with Santa Anas blowing white caps off shore. Lime chicken quesadillas and Cherry Coke for the win.

I can't stop smiling these days. So many great moments and blessings put into my life on the daily. I feel invincible and as much as most people would assume the worst is yet to come, I'm not about that vibe or life. Worry about this moment right now. The future is figuring itself out and anxiety may be ever present, but in the end, it's just wasting your own good time.

Speaking of smiling, you know how much I love my One Direction boys. Yes, I am still a 10-year-old girl at heart. I have a passion for boybands and the stupider, the better. Welcome to the highlight of my Thursday night, everyone. These boys are the best because of their idiotic ways. If you don't like them, I guess you've never hung out with teenage boys before. Because, right here, is what my friends were like all of high school. And I loved every second of my time with them.

Laugh away...

No comments:

Post a Comment