Saturday, June 22, 2013

Hand On Heart.

"We're doing well.
We've been through hell.
And only Heaven knows."

-Olly Murs.

I'm completely convinced I live in the state of paradise. It took me 2000 miles and eight months to figure it all out, but I'm positive that the Golden State of Mind is the right state of mind. We may not be perfect over here on the west coast, but I'm going to brag and say we're pretty cool.

I got bored of world history homework (oh, how typical of me) and decided to watch SNL skits for...oh, I don't know...two hours. And I have found the most accurate representation of this sunny land I come from. 

I could not stop laughing because even though the majority of these skits are exaggerations of stereotypes, I definitely have been there before. All of our intertwined freeways and specific furniture/drinks we think we're so entitled to have. Yep, they hit this one right on the head. Live from New York...

IT'S SATURDAY NIGHT.



No comments:

Post a Comment