Friday, June 28, 2013

Start Me Up.

"Ride like the wind
at double speed.
I'll take you places
that you've never, ever seen."

-The Rolling Stones.

Cheers to the freaking weekend. I drink to that...yeah, yeah. Well, drink Diet Coke that is.

Friday Five coming to you live from my Pinterest page. The one website that keeps me going in life.

I'm a sucker for those Valentino heels. Black and white perfection, it is, complete with a crisp white blazer and polka-dot skirt. 

Can we talk about how cute and boho this look would be? The straw, floppy hat screams sweet summertime. And to me, that dress is all hippie meets tribal to me. Peace, yo.

I love a good flare jean. These blues make her legs look Amazon-high and the dotted blouse keep the look simple yet stylish.

My collar obsessed is a tad over-the-top. I'm loving the orange pop on this all-black combo. Tres, tres chic, no?

Can't. Help. Myself. Converse and oversized tees are my LIFE. I wish I looked this rad while walking the shoreline. Too cool for school.

No comments:

Post a Comment