Friday, June 14, 2013

Desperation.

"Desperation.
There's danger in frustration.
Complicated words slipping off of your tongue
and ain't one of them the truth."

-Miranda Lambert.

Friday. Friday. Friday. Friday. FRIDAY! Best day of the week. Today's highlights have included: Mexican food, Guinness ice cream and Up. YAY.

Friday Five...let's get to it.

This week, I'm focusing on some of my favorite outfits off of Pinterest lately. Basically, without it, I would not know how to get ready in the morning.

Sunflower shorts are the coolest thing I've ever seen. This girl screams summertime with a sleeveless, tie-up blouse and the best statement piece of the season.

I've always wanted a pair of shortalls. This nautical, modern take on the hillbilly classic look fabulous and comfy casual.

I love keeping summer outfits simple. Warm weather and rising temperatures are the perfect excuses to wear less layers. This collared crop top with a powder blue skirt are simply the best combo.

Goodness gracious, babydoll dresses are too, too cute. Even though this blue-ish/periwinkle maxi is only partly in the picture, I can imagine how boho and whimsical this ensemble really is. Hippie for life.

I'm addicted with the look of a floppy hat. This vintage-looking outfit, complete with a black wide-brimmed hat and long-sleeved mini, is too cool for school. Peace out.





No comments:

Post a Comment