Monday, June 17, 2013

Tonight, Tonight.

"Woke up with a strange tattoo.
Not sure how I got it, not a dollar in my pocket.
But it kinda looks just like you,
mixed with Zach Galifianakis."

-Hot Chelle Rae.

Hiking and Thrifty's ice cream and getting my hair cut and Silver Linings Playbook make a day too great.

Lately, I have been on the hunt for some new clothes. I need updates on my old favorites because even though it ain't broke, it needs fixing. On the top of the list due to the time of the year is a swimsuit. I do have quite the affair with my mother's vintage suits, but I think it's time I come to 2013 and find a new look. I've looked through so many sites trying to find something relatively inexpensive but cute all the same. Here are some of my favorite pieces so far. Who knows...maybe you may find a liking to one as well.

Making a tacky, tropical, tourist look into an adorably, colorful bikini. This suit from Forever 21 is under $27 for both pieces and they make a printed statement that will be seen from all ends of the shore.


Patriotic anything draws me in like no other. I am dying to have an American flag suit. This Wildfox one-piece from Urban Outfitters is a bit on the pricey side at $148, but it's totally worth it to be proud of our country.

I think the South grew on me. I'm obsessed with this blue seersucker two-piece from Etsy. The bow is flirty and adorable and bandeaus are perf for getting the right tan lines. I'm so in love...

The picture does not do this bikini justice. Mint was the hot color of last year, but to me, it still rings true as one of the coolest hues to wear. The white beading on this bandeau ensemble from Target is simple with a patterned flare. Great and easy wear.

I have seen corset tops all over the place! I love the whole look of an underwire because personally, the support is much better for bigger chests. This Aerie by American Eagle suit is basic blue with white pineapples scattered all along to create a somewhat tropical flare. 

No comments:

Post a Comment