Friday, June 21, 2013

Get Lucky.

"We've come too far
to give up who we are."

-Daft Punk.

It's been a great, chill week here in the Bricquet household. We keep dreaming of the day we win the lotto to travel to New York and Hawaii again, but we're happy. That's what really matters. Health, happiness and love. 

My Friday Five comes to you with the style of Vanessa Hudgens in mind. I swear, I would die for her clothes all throughout my high school days. I still come across some of her outfits and wish I was the girl wearing them. Here are some of my favorites from the past:

Casual meets Hamptons. This candid look of Vanessa's looks quite simply lovely with an oversized belted shirt dress with gladiators and a giant floppy hat. Summertime in the city...

Sucker for the oversized shirt dresses, much? Pretty sure Vanessa stole a shirt from Zac's closet from back in the day and put the look together with some brown leather heeled sandals. Gorgeous, don't you think?

Sure, this ensemble looks a tad messy and odd. But I love the lace top with the loose, chunky sweater. And those pants are some of the cutest printed joggers I've ever seen.

99% positive I have tried to imitate this romper look. The mustard one-piece looks so easy with a giant white cardi to cover up.

STOP. This is my absolute dream dress. Yellow, chiffon, floor-length, strapless. LOVE LOVE LOVE.

No comments:

Post a Comment