Friday, March 22, 2013

Valerie.

"Since I've come on home,
well, my body's been a mess.
And I miss your ginger hair 
and the way you like to dress."

-Amy Winehouse.

I literally have no life because of March Madness. Either I've been in class, at a lecture or glued to my computer, trying to keep up with every game for my bracket. With this basically consuming my life, I'm going to switch it up. I'm going to do something I'd like to call a Friday Five. Here are my top five favorite outfits that either I saw this week on Pinterest or style worn by celebrities. If you guys like it, maybe I'll make this a regular thing. Sounds fun to me  and as we all know, TGIF.

I am SO obsessed with this bright yellow Alice + Olivia dress. Literally, I cannot take my eyes off of all the beady and cutesy details. So spring-y and I adore it so!

As seen in the background, Kiernan is at the premiere of Mad Men Season 6. I will admit it took me a while, but I am officially hooked on Mad Men. This Valentino dress is classic and chic all in one. She is such a little fashionista, I can't even handle it.

See how much I love yellow? Selena Gomez always looks so pretty and this butter colored number is just gorgeous. Some may hate the shoes, but I think the way they tie is just another intricate detail.

So hippie chic. I love this look for festivals. Nothing says modern bohemian like a flowy skirt and gold chained necklaces.

Literally, could she be more flawless? I am beyond jealous of Miranda Kerr's looks and style. She always gets it right, even in this easy white ensemble. That skirt is definitely to die for. 





No comments:

Post a Comment