Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Oxford Comma.

"All your diction,
 dripping with disdain.
Through the pain
I always tell the truth."

-Vampire Weekend.

As I was reviewing media articles this morning, this tune automatically entered my mind. And it's so contagious, I can't help but want to sing the words loudly. (Even if there are some vulgar words in the lyrics.)

Moving on, today has been better. Not the best, but I'm getting there. I'm trying. 

For those who are clueless, I love One Direction. So when this dude, Mark Parsons, created a cartoon about them, I was dying from laughter. He recently came out with a new episode. So of course, I was rolling on the floor again.

Pardon my lame sense of humor, but these videos just get to me every time. Maybe it's because I am a true Directioner, but I just can't even...when it comes to these videos.

If you don't laugh, I don't care. I still think it's so great. And today, it made my life.

Part Two:


Part One (for those of you who haven't seen/heard about this):

No comments:

Post a Comment