Tuesday, March 19, 2013

My House.

"So what else could you ask for?
You don't even need a passport.
To see the whole world
from our living room."

-Kacey Musgraves.

So much great music came out today, I can't even handle it. If you haven't bought: a) 20/20 Experience, b) Same Trailer, Different Park or c) Two Lanes of Freedom, then you're way behind. Literally, some of the best stuff I've heard in a long while.

Despite my high stress levels and lack of time for this week, I managed to get up at a reasonable time and get completely dressed. By this, I mean I actually did a carbon copy of an outfit off of Pinterest and I must say I'm quite happy with the result. My outfit of the day consisted of: white cableknit Ralph Lauren sweater, faded and ripped Banana Republic straight leg jeans cuffed, nude patent Urban Outfitters flats and a coral striped scarf from Target. Plus, I got my bangs to be straight across. Finally!

Okay, so carbon copy isn't exactly the phrase. But here were my inspirations for the day:





And, yes, I always consult Pinterest before any outfit decision. Lifechanger, I tell ya.






No comments:

Post a Comment