Thursday, March 14, 2013

Falling.

"Don't stop, no, I'll never give up.
And I'll never look back, 
just hold your head up.
And if it gets rough,
it's time to get rough."

-Haim.

For those of you who don't know, it was Pi Day today. And to add on to that, I love random special days during the year. I'm an advocate for making days like "Ice Cream for Breakfast Day" and "Grandparents Day" a huge deal. In honor of the great and might Pi Day, my roommate and I bought pie. Of course. And I regret eating two pieces. Of course. 



This week has been exhausting for many reasons. The time change did not help the fact that I was changing time zones by two hours. And my teachers have been piling on the workload to create the most stress I've had all year. Literally, all I've been thinking about is how to loophole my way out of life. Answer: not realistic in the slightest. 

Thank God it's almost the weekend. And that I can take a nap whenever I please. Hallelujah.

I know 6 weeks doesn't seem like a long time. But I'm honestly over this whole waiting for summer game. Just let me take my finals now, sign up for classes and decide my living arrangements. I want to just go back home. NOW.

Maybe once I become relieved of all assignments, I'll feel better. But I cannot see a light at the end of the tunnel at this point. 

Friday, I need you. And I need you bad.


No comments:

Post a Comment