Wednesday, March 13, 2013

22.

"We're happy, free, confused and lonely 
in the best way.
It's miserable and magical.
Oh yeah, tonight's the night 
when we forget about the heartbreaks.
It's time."

-Taylor Swift.


Long story short: This music video is surprisingly like my dream day with my best friends. I'll say it again for the millionth time: Taylor Swift is not my cup of tea as a person. But she sure knows how to shoot a great music video, that's for sure. This video for "22" is no different from the rest, except for the fact that it honestly looks like what my friends and I do. 

Legitimately, I'm probably going to make this happen during my summer one way or another. I plan on it. Bucket list for Summer 2013 starts now. With this trip at the top of the list.

So, hey, you don't know about me. But I bet you want to...


No comments:

Post a Comment