Saturday, March 30, 2013

Madness.

"Come to me.
Just in a dream.
Come on and rescue me."

-Muse.

Due to being on Easter break, I have lost track of all time. I literally did not know it was Saturday until about noon today. I'm so gone off my schedule. With that being said, I did not follow up on my Friday Five that I started last week. I apologize for this now, and I will always try to remember to keep this tradition flowing on its typical Friday post. So in lieu of discussing the new clothes I got yesterday or my first experience at a Cracker Barrel, it's time for Friday Five...on Saturday. Whoops.

Even though spring is (supposedly) in the air, I'm a sucker for anything leather. Keri Russell looks absolutely gorgeous in this long-sleeve black leather number accompanied by pointy black pumps.

Classy and cute with a pop of color can do no wrong in my book. Jamie Chung keeps up with the black-and-white trend with this Alice+Olivia mini and a touch of bright royal blue in her Monika Chiang pumps. 

Even though you can't tell it's Vanessa Hudgens from the side, I have always adored her bohemian style. This black printed pantsuit is so hippie chic with the matching black summer hat. Professional yet easy.

These electric blue trousers are so glamorous, I can't even stand it. This outfit (from Pinterest) is ready for a Hamptons summer party with a flowy white tank and tan heeled sandals to boot.

Like I said last week, I just started watching Mad Men. After the first season, I'm hooked. This picture (from Pinterest) is such a vintage summer inspiration to me. Old-fashioned women in printed hot pants and scandalous tops screams how cool these girls look. I wish I could dress like these chicks in this shot. Love it.





No comments:

Post a Comment