Thursday, March 21, 2013

Pompeii.

"We were caught up and lost
in all of our vices.
In your pose, as the dust 
settles around us."

-Bastille.

March Madness is upon us, people. And when you go to university, it takes over pretty much all news anyone wants to talk about. Even more so when your own university is in the Big Dance. Sadly, tonight was our round to win and it did not go as planned...


EnergySolutions Arena, Salt Lake City, Utah
Yesterday, 4:20 PM (PT)
Belmont
Bruins
(26-7)
Arizona
Wildcats
(26-7)
64 - 81
Final
12Total
Belmont204464
Arizona324981

Yeah, that happened. Although our viewing party was a complete success (can you say
spaghetti and meatballs takeout?), the game was rather a fail. For being a competitive person,
I was pretty upset with the play. Our team was not on their A-game whatsoever. But the even
bigger upset? HARVARD BEAT NEW MEXICO. Like what. There goes my bracket. 
I'm completely screwed on that section, that's for sure. Rest aside though, I will prevail a 
winner of that Starbucks gift card. I swear by it.

Even though the results weren't what we wanted, I'm still in it to win it. I'm really liking all this
basketball stuff. Yes, I played sports growing up, but hey, March Madness is the bomb.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment