Saturday, March 23, 2013

Lisztomania.

"So sentimental.
Not sentimental, no.
Romantic, not disgusting yet.
Darling, I'm down and lonely."

-Phoenix.

Gonzaga lost. More like, Gonzaga ruined my bracket. More like, Gonzaga ruined my life. UGH. So not happy with March Madness. 

On a better note, Kids Choice Awards were tonight. Let's breakdown the best looks!

Best Dressed

This metallic peplum mini looks so fresh on Bella Thorne. Pink pumps add a pop to this forward number.

Could Sophia Grace and Rosie get any cuter?! Literally, these blue and white pinstripe dresses are the end all in my book.

Khloe Kardashian Odom proves that curves are beautiful in this stunning white mini. Plus the ombre tips add a flare of summer to her vibe. GORGEOUS.

Ciara Bravo reminds me of a young '60s housewife chic. And I mean that in the best way possible. This yellow floral dress is beyond adorable and age-appropriate. And those tall shoes? Perfect touch.






No comments:

Post a Comment