Thursday, March 28, 2013

Lost In You.

"I can feel heartache
coming my way.
Feels so right, the way you are,
come here and kiss me."

-Olivia Broadfield.

I love driving around the city with the music blaring and the window rolled down. It's such a sweet feeling, especially with spring and summer on their way. Sunshine always add a touch of wonder to the day that I absolutely adore.

The girls and I spent the day hopping around Nashville to explore all of the shops we could. Shopping is great therapy and after being trapped on campus for what seems like ages, it was the perfect first day for break. Plus, the weather was beyond gorgeous as of late. Can't complain about sun and mid 50-degree temps.

Also, we went to Chipotle and Pinkberry. Score one for the amazing food department. Always a good time when Mexican food and fro-yo is involved.

Although I didn't get a lot today, it inspired me for the month to come to dress as fashionable as possible. It may be hard to accomplish if the weather doesn't accommodate for a perfect outfit, but I shall try to accomplish this goal one day at a time, rain or shine. In order to get a kickstart, I bought an Easter dress. Best part? It was in the little girls section of Target and fit like a glove. (I mean, even though it is an XL, it was still on the tad big side.)


It's yellow. It's lace. It's A-line. It's less than $20. And I will be wearing it once a week come summer. I'm obsessed. Sometimes, Target is an absolute savior. Especially when you have a $50 gift card to spend on whatever you please. Thanks, Grandma. 

I hope the change in the weather is gearing you up to look cute or fancy on a daily basis. I'm excited to get back to the days where cutoffs are a must and less layers is more fashion. 

No comments:

Post a Comment