Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Part Of Your World.

"And I'm ready to know 
what the people know.
Ask them my questions 
and get some answers."

-The Little Mermaid.


Let the Easter Break commence. Could not be happier to have a four day weekend and with that weekend, finally get to one of my favorite months of the year. APRIL. 

I'm all about blogging and writing and sharing pictures. I'm kind of an addict to social media sites. It may sound extreme but I'm not one of those kind of people. I do have a social life outside of my computer, but I use social media for my news. Tumblr is one of those many sites I rely on to keep informed. Now, Tumblr is one of the few sites that I can't keep myself away from anymore. At first, I believed it to be overrated after one of my friends (who is Internet-insane, I might add) said it was the end-all. I got one just for kicks and well...here we are months later and I think I've made 5,000 posts. Crazy, yeah, but completely intriguing nonetheless.

Tumblr leads me to hilarious GIFs and videos, along with rad fashion and vintage photographs. Today's laugh is provided by a reblog of Tumblr in which dads prove to be awesome. I couldn't help but smile and sing along as these grown men were singing the songs of 4-year-old little girls obsessed with Disney and princesses. This restores my faith in humanity and family when I see men like this being so dedicated to the hardest job on the planet. 

I salute you, dads. You win on this occasion. 


No comments:

Post a Comment