Sunday, March 17, 2013

All I Do Is Win.

"Every time I step up in the building,
everybody's hands go up.
---
And they stay there
and they say yeah."

-DJ Khaled.

Selection Sunday was today, for those of you who don't keep up with sports or college. Over the past few years, it's been more of a mention but I had never been really into the whole NCAA thing. But this year, it was a full blown party at my school.

Hundreds of people gathered in our rather small student center in order to watch the bracket building with lots of sighs and screams. As one bracket filled, we hoped to be in the next. And of course, we were the last bracket announced in the entire tournament. Talk about an anxiety attack and a half. My friends and I were on the edge of our seats (wait...we were standing...) waiting to hear the news. Yes, we were stoked to hear our opponent. But Stef and I were already planning a road trip if the game was closer than 8 hours away. Sadly, Utah is not near us in any way.

I'm still so excited to watch the game Thursday. Sports are totally my thing and competition is one of my number one hobbies. And if we win, I don't even know how crazy I'll get.

It's Bruin time. BELMONT TIL I DIE.






No comments:

Post a Comment