Thursday, February 21, 2013

Some Nights.

"Well some nights,
I wish that this all would end.
Cause I could use some friends
for a change."

-Fun.

Never have I ever been so frozen to the bone in my entire life. Camping in a tent in no warmer than 30 degree weather is absolute torture. Only thing to make it better?

Well, let's see. 

For the past 28 hours, I sat around with a group of 8 people who I can now consider some of the greatest friends in the world. Not like I ever doubted these people, but when you spoon in a small tent together, you have to learn to love one another. Through Scattergories and deep questions to sleep talking about Beyonce and the Dream Team cornhole competition, I must say 28 hours have never been so eventful in the best ways possible. And besides, I got to try Chick-Fil-A for the first time EVER. Bottom line? IT'S SO WORTH IT. 

Documentation was few but fair. But no matter what I will never forget my first First 100 event for Chick-Fil-A. It definitely won't be my last.

I mean, hey now, we got a year's free worth of meals. So beyond worth it.








No comments:

Post a Comment