Sunday, February 24, 2013

I Knew You Were Trouble.

"I guess you didn't care.
And I guess I liked that.
And when I fell hard,
you took a step back."

-Taylor Swift.

The awards season has officially come to a close. The Oscars is the best for last and by far, the biggest event in terms of red carpet fashion. Tonight, as we draw the season to an end, the stars went out with a bang. Let's take a second to recognize the best of the night.

Best Dressed

Hot date and gorgeous dress? Stacy Keibler conquers the carpet in a Naeem Khan metallic number.

My jaw literally dropped when I saw Naomi Watts come down the red carpet. Stunning and shimmery in an Armani Prive dress.

White hot Charlize Theron looks like peplum perfection in the Christian Dior Couture gown.

Praise you, Amanda Seyfried. Always looking completely classy and elegant. This Alexander McQueen dress is beyond beautiful.

The Les Mis cast is just magical in all different ways. Samantha Barks is beyond sexy in this black lowcut Valentino dress. Obsessed.

Amy Adams always looks like a pretty princess. This Oscar de la Renta gown is poofy in all the right places.


On another note...
I found this hilarious video. Sorry to take things to a not so classy point. But this video is too hilarious not to share.


No comments:

Post a Comment