Sunday, February 10, 2013

Carry On.

"If you're lost and alone.
And you're sinking like a stone.
Carry on."

-Fun.

The Grammys were on tonight. And I will say, I was not disappointed whatsoever. Was it the best one yet? No, I wouldn't say that. But it sure did keep me on my toes for all the highlighted moments. JT was suave for his first musical performance in a long while and Taylor Swift acted like a freshman in high school. (Really? You had to make a point about your 2-month relationship? Boo-hoo. Build a bridge and get over it. He's 19, for goodness sake.)

As per usual, I was on the lookout for good fashion. Boy, did we have some hot showstoppers. Tonight, I'll cover my favorite looks and be on the watch for tomorrow's post about the worst dressed.

Best Dressed

Despite her immaturity, Taylor Swift looked ravishing in a white flowing J. Mendel gown.


Kelly Rowland looking hot in a black cutout number by Georges Chakra.


GIRL CRUSH ALERT. Literally, my jaw dropped when I saw this stunner. Rihanna looks red HOT in Alaia.


Queen Bey can never go wrong. Breaking the mold in a black-and-white pantsuit by Osman.


Simple yet completely elegant for Natasha Bedingfield in a bright red cutout dress from Emerson. 

Ah, I absolutely adore good fashion choices. They just make my heart oh so happy.





No comments:

Post a Comment