Monday, February 4, 2013

Lay Me Down.

"I said it's hot outside.
Let me go swimming in your eyes.
We've been running for a while.
Why don't you lay down and I'll make you smile."

-The Dirty Heads.

Have you gotten the notion that I HATE winter? If it isn't obvious, I'm a child of the summer sun. And I will do anything I can to keep in that mind set. While summer is around 79 days away for me, I'm trying to keep it alive as much as possible. That means online bathing suit shopping and fawning after the day I can wear my thrift cutoffs again.

Summer is also a time to start new traditions and try different things. For me, I'm going to turn this blog into a full blown fashion site. Well, I'll try my hardest. How do I accomplish said goal?

By June, I will be the proud owner of an iPhone. Yeah, yeah, I'm way far behind on that deal, but I'm patient and I can wait anything out. Every day, I will still update this blog but with a twist: outfit breakdown. Even though I barely wear anything other than swimsuits during the warm months, I try my best to look cute somehow. 

I'm putting this all down in writing now so I have something to look toward in the future. It gives me great motivation and pleasure to be able to share my style with all of you wonderful people. Style is one of the greatest characteristics a person can have and I am in love with so many different ones. 

Fashion + summer + blogging = happiness in my future. Can't wait to share it all with you and spend the long, hot nights looking fancy and fashionable.

Until then....

No comments:

Post a Comment