Saturday, February 16, 2013

A Cause Des Garcons.

"C'est la faut des ma
des magazines
Les Maries, Les Claires,
Les Marie-Claire."

-Yelle.

As New York Fashion Week has come to a close, they move across the pond to even bigger and brighter runways. While I have been adequately entertained by the fall predictions, there have been some stunners above all the rest. Here are some of my top picks for the fall of 2013:

Marchesa is my all-time favorite red carpet designer hands down. Their romantic princess vibe always wins in my book. This gown is perfect parts flowy and floral. Simple yet gorgeous.

It was all about pajamas and mink stoles for Marc Jacobs this season. I'm obsessed with this coat (mainly for the collar) and I love when designers show a lot of leg. Another shoutout for Jacobs by having hot pants on the runway. Sheer genius.

Black on black on black with a twist of velvet and military. Ralph Lauren put a classic twist on all of these things. Although I lusted after the thick sweaters and floor length gowns, I am a sucker for stripes and a paperboy cap. Traditional as usual.

Do you notice the trend of black yet? Ah, Jason Wu. How your sweet style makes my heart so happy. This outfit is absolutely adorable yet trendy in the best ways possible.


Props to Jill Stuart for this edgy yet girly number. The gold applique flowers make this dress  sweet and the black straps add a level of sexy. Love love love.

Calvin Klein is always so, so chic and classic. Perfect for a day at the office or just a walk in the park.

Leather+peplum+black=my dream outfit. Bow down to you, Michael Kors.

I don't know what it is about this Tory Burch look. I just adore it so. And who doesn't love the hottest model of the moment, Cara Delevingne? I want to be you when I grow up.

Again, Jason Wu just has a way with being feminine. Love the collar. Love the pleats. Love the all white. To top it off? Black always wins in my book.

Can't wait to see what London has in store...








No comments:

Post a Comment