Saturday, February 2, 2013

Felt Good On My Lips.

"I wanna go crazy,
you can go crazy, too.
Oh, oh, oh, I wanna go crazy.
Wanna go crazy with you."

-Tim McGraw.

Tim McGraw is the man. John Mayer is the man. Matt Nathanson is the man. Why do I bring all of these people up? 

I AM SEEING ALL OF THEM IN CONCERT THIS SUMMER.

During my daily phone call with my best friend (also known as my mom), she informed me in a nice, casual way about all of these concerts. And I swear I was about to cry of pure happiness over the phone. Her words made my week and possibly the month of February. The only setback: we're going on a vacation to Tahoe that same week. My solution?

SWITCH THOSE DATES.

Now, I don't ever want to be a burden or pushy. But when it comes to Fair and summertime, I want to live it up with no regrets and tons of memories. In order to complete that task, sacrifices shall be made in honor of my love affair with the summer season. Besides, I was literally just telling someone yesterday that I would pay hundreds of dollars to see John Mayer again. It seems as if God read my mind. Hallelujah!

You think I was already stoked for summer? Oh, I'm BEYOND stoked. This is going to be the best one yet and I can't wait to live it up at Fair. And the beach. And Tahoe. And the lake. And by the swimming pools. 

Summer, I am coming for you at full speed...

No comments:

Post a Comment