Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Heart Attack.

"But you make me wanna act like a girl.
Paint my nails and wear high heels.
Yes, you make me so nervous
that I just can't hold your hand."

-Demi Lovato.

Packing on packing on packing. That is what my next 24 hours looks like. As excited as I am to be home at this point, I hate the baggage that comes with it. Pun intended.

While I pack, I always have to blare music in order for time to pass without becoming completely bored. Thanks to my girl, Demi, I now have a new jam. This song of hers was not my favorite at first, I'm not going to lie. But it's grown on me like gasoline to a match. Today as I was filling my carry-on with shoes and scarves, I found myself wanting to dance around the room like a diva. (Luckily, my roommate was not in town for this momentous occasion.) 

I'm stoked to hear her new album after loving this song. Demi is just one of those people I have always looked up to and will continue to admire for years to come. She's got the personality of a crazy kid and the talent like I've never heard for someone her age. 

Get it, girl.


No comments:

Post a Comment