Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Can't Be Tamed.

"I'm like a puzzle,
but all of my pieces are jagged.
If you can understand this,
we can make some magic."

-Miley Cyrus.

Different than many other award shows, the Oscars is known for its after parties. The after parties are known for dress changes, which means more fashion to be looked upon and analyzed by the masses. While sometimes the actresses' dresses are prettier once they change, it is so much fun to what else they have up their sleeve in the same night. I have been checking out the competition and I have to say, I am quite impressed with the choices this year. Here are some of my favorites:

Lily Collins looks absolutely stunning in this lace-meets-sparkles navy blue gown by Zuhair Murad.

I don't know what it is, but I'm obsessed with this black and white mini by Giambattista Valli on Diane Kruger.

I'm a sucker for black and white, obviously. Nina Dobrev looking gorgeous in a Naeem Khan dress.

Kate Beckinsale always looks so pretty no matter what. This fun Monique Lhuillier tea length gown is all parts glam and sparkle. Love it.

Miss Selena Gomez looking always classy in this cream Atelier Versace gown.

What a great season full of fashion hits and flops. I'm so excited for the next season to come around. Or at least, another awards show...





No comments:

Post a Comment