Monday, February 11, 2013

Locked Out Of Heaven.

"Never has much faith 
in love or miracles.
Never wanna put my heart
on the line."

-Bruno Mars.

As I promised from yesterday, let me introduce the worst dressed of the Grammy Awards Sunday night.

Worst Dressed

I love you, J.Lo. I really do. And this look could have been best dressed. But the topknot was too tight and that slit needs to be down about 2 inches. Nice try, but no cigar in this black Anthony Vaccarello gown.


Depressing mermaid alert coming from Carly Rae Jepsen. This charcoal gray Roberto Cavalli dress just doesn't cut it with her skin tone or the whole blunt bangs look.

No, just no. Ashanti got it all wrong in this black and floral gown. I can't even...

Your date may be hot, but this mint seafoam green dress by Gucci is not the right "fit" for Katy Perry.


Kimbra, you are trying WAY too hard in this tulle and sparkle number. I'm going to give this a double thumbs down.








No comments:

Post a Comment