Monday, February 25, 2013

Don't Kill My Vibe.

"I am a sinner
Who's probably gonna sin again.
Lord forgive me.
Lord forgive me.
Things I don't understand."

-Kendrick Lamar.

You can probably guess where this one is going. What else do you follow up a best dressed list with...? Now, time to call out some fashion tries gone wrong.

Worst Dressed

Sorry to break it to you, Anne Hathaway. But these "nipples" on your Prada dress just do not look good at all.

Melissa McCarthy, you need a dress with some kind of a shape! This David Meister gown does not do you any justice.

This Versace number is a little too bright for my taste on Jane Fonda. Good shape, wrong color.

What were you thinking, Brandi Glenville? Get a bigger size to fit your chest and then, we'll talk about this dress.

No comments:

Post a Comment