Saturday, February 23, 2013

Call Your Girlfriend.

"You tell her that the only way
her heart will mend
is when she learns
to love again."

-Robyn.

Today was full of wonderous excitement and joy. Ah, I can't get over how great today was. For the simplest of reasons, I cannot stop smiling.

First off, I have 6 more days until I'm home. 6 more days until vacationing under some California sunshine. 6 days until I see my best friends and my family.

Next, Stef and I took a chance and went to a new Italian place for dinner. Cappuccino gelato is my new love. Literally so so good. I mean, I already have a deep love affair for the sweetness that is gelato but the coffee bitterness was the perfect blend. Loving it too much.

Then, our school had a huge basketball game tonight. And when I say huge, I mean like...we were on TV. That NEVER happens ever. You see, my school is more known for music and not sports. So to be able to say we played a sport on national television is a huge feat in our books. Best part? We won and so many people were there screaming the fight song and singing to "Happy Together". Makes me love sport games 100x more than ever.



Highlight? I MET LENNON AND MAISY. For those of you who have no idea who I'm talking about, they play the little girls on Nashville. And oh my goodness are they so stinking cute. I'm their number one fangirl and I'm still freaking out over the fact that Lennon shook my hand and Maisy was glad to meet us. They seriously are the greatest kids ever.

If all the days are like today, 6 won't make a difference whatsoever. I can do this. 

Also, here are my two favorite sisters doing their thing. If you like this, please check them out on Youtube. They don't ever disappoint.


No comments:

Post a Comment