Saturday, January 10, 2015

Young Volcanoes.

"Come on, make it easy.
Say I never mattered.
Run it up the flagpole."

-Fall Out Boy.

I feel as if this trip is making me learn all about sight and vision. Why, you may ask? Everything here must be done with eyes (and heart) wide open. If you don't see something, you will never realize its true beauty. And that is especially true along the streets of London. 

Over the past week or so, I've been able to look upon some of the most beautiful sights someone could ever see in a lifetime. Even war-torn museums and pre-American buildings come alive with the second of a glance. Admiration meets the eye in the biggest way, and I'm not just talking about the London Eye.

I came to this epiphany as I stood upon the Jubilee Bridge across the River Thames. (I can't even believe I am typing that statement right now, let alone comprehend that I can now say I've been there and seen that!!!) We are so completely lucky to experience these sights with bright eyes and wondering minds. I literally can't even get over how every single square inch of London makes me feel more at ease and more myself than ever. It's practically indescribable walking down every Tube tunnel or cobblestone pavement. When your panorama is filled with the likings of Big Ben, St. Paul's and London Eye, you know it's real.

And like people say: picture or it didn't happen.

Fabulous flapper frock circa 1920s.

Checkerboard chick. 1960s.

Twiggy-inspired Mod.

Love this city.

Borough Market.

Like whoa.

Exotic meats...?

Naturally, a creepy selfie with these cool guys in the back.

Natural History Museum or Jurassic Park?

First official ice cream in London. First time eating goat's milk ice cream. Yay for firsts lol.

My heart and soul.

I see you, St. Paul's.

Stand up for what you believe in.

The Shard. It's pretty tall.

Selfie #2. How embarrassing am I?

My favorite thing EVER.

Cool chandelier, yo.

V & A. 

Protest.

Please let me have this outfit I need it in life pleaseeeeeee.

No comments:

Post a Comment