Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Buzzcut Season.

"And I'll never go home again.
Place the call, feel it start.
Favorite friend.
And nothing's wrong but nothing's true."

-Lorde.

Ain't no rest for the wicked.

After not being able to sleep through the night since pretty much I got here, I am now hitting exhaustion. More or less, I am a walking zombie. And despite voicing my problems of sleep and trying to get them fixed, it seems like a lost cause. So, cheers to more exhaustion and random sleep patterns. 

Anyways, the good news is: I went on a field trip today! Woooooo. My digital age class ventured to the National Science Museum to look at the history of the "Information Age." The best part of it all was the fact that many of the gadgets on display were phones I definitely had in my preteen life or old-fashioned televisions which literally are boxes with warped screens. 

The even better part of the field trip? FREE ENGLISH BREAKFAST TEA WHILE HAVING CLASS DISCUSSIONS. Thank the Lord for Arcadia paying for everything. Nothing is cooler than sitting around in a cafe, pouring tea out of your own teapot and talking about your reflections on the exhibit. I mean, why can't college always be like that?! 

Man, school can be cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment