Wednesday, January 14, 2015

One Black Sheep.

"Lord know I'm not home.
But I'm on my way..."

-Mat Kearney.

If there is anything Nashville has taught me, it's these things:

1) Nothing can replace horrible or burnt coffee. I'm talking to you, Starbucks. Quality coffee is so worth it and I do not care how much it costs. 

2) Music by actual singer/songwriters is organically produced and some of the best stuff you could ever come across. Experimental sounds mix together with simplistic voices for the greatest blend.

Relating to the latter portion of that, I'm obsessed with new music. It's a whole new realm of listening, almost like a new horizon I'm coming across. I cannot describe how cool it is to start listening to a new song. Especially when that song comes from a man such as Mat Kearney. 

Everything I've heard so far off his soon-to-be record, Just Kids, sounds like some of the raddest stuff coming out of Nashville. It's too incredible to describe. Here, just listen to this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment