Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Meant To Be.

"It's a new view, babe.
But it's the same air."

-Parachute.

We got to go to the London 2012 Olympic Park. Emphasis on OLYMPIC PARK.

Think about school. Think about sitting in class taking notes. Think about tests and reading and assignments. Okay, now think again. I spent my first day of class walking where the athletes of the 2012 Summer Games were. For lecture, we went to the facility where Michael Phelps made history. My teacher encouraged us to take pictures under the Five Famous Rings. Hello, study abroad college classes!

I don't even care that half the time, it was raining and windy as sin. It was amazing to be in the atmosphere as those athletes were a couple years back. 

If every course is like that one while I'm in London, then sign me up for everything. Regardless of requirements and syllabus.

Always knew I would be going to the Olympics one day...(lol not)

Someone jumped this length in the long jump. Let me repeat: IN THE LONG JUMP.

Am I Jessica Ennis yet? What about Missy Franklin?

Cue the Olympic theme music.

London clouds are legendary.

No comments:

Post a Comment