Friday, January 16, 2015

In Da Club.

"Go, shawty.
It's your birthday.
And we gonna party
like it's your birthday."

-50 Cent.

In da club...more like in da pub.

To celebrate Kelly's big 21, we decided to pretend we were in our 30s. Not like we did anything boring, but let's just say that the business professionals are where the best mac and cheese is at. Leicester Square added enough chaos for a night (at least in my eyes) and after being rather indecisive, we ended up in a local borough pub per usual.

While this night seemed more on the calm side of things, I feel as if it was the best mix of food, booze and laughs. I like the low-key things in life and even though it's not my special day, I hope Kelly feels the same way with her night as well. Because trust me, I am not the life of the party whatsoever. Try kid in the corner who just wants to look at Twitter jokes and stuff like that.

CHEERS.



No comments:

Post a Comment